FOR ALL YOUR GARDEN NEEDS
Explore Perth’s largest Plant Market with over 24 WA nurseries showcasing the best Perth has to offer.
With specialised growers providing new release varieties and garden favourites there is sure to be everything your garden needs in one convenient location.
Don’t miss out on special event only discounts and offers at each and every nursery.
This is a feature not to be missed.
So start start writing your gardening wish list today!
- Rich in history and culture, Araluen Botanic Park has offered visitors a peaceful sanction since 1929. Initially founded for a holiday camp for the Young Australian […]
- Australian Native Nurseries Australian Native Nursery has been helping West Australian’s get the most from their garden for nearly 20 years. At our family-0wned and run […]
- Bromeliads WA is a small family business specialising predominately in Neoregelia (Neo’s). Over the last 15 years what started as two pups has now become one […]
- Coast Road Palms is a family business operating since 1987. The nursery is set in 10 acres of tropical gardens, where you can view the growth […]
- Dawsons Garden World At Dawson’s Garden World we’re passionate about gardening. Family owned and operated since 1903, Dawson’s is a WA gardening institution. We know you’ll […]
- Down the Garden Path We are a 3 generation mother and daughter (and daughter) team with a passion for growing, creating and designing things. We have a propagating […]
- Ellenby Tree Farm As the Name suggests, Ellenby Tree Farm specialises in trees. As a wholesale supplier and a retail outlet we are well equipped to […]
- Fickle Prickles Fickle Prickles is a Perth based cacti and succulent online store and family business, specialising in cacti, succulents and miniature garden furniture/supplies.
- Four Seasons Plants & Garden Decor, located at 160 Belgrade Rd, Wanneroo, has been helping Perth gardeners grow great gardens for over 30 years. Our huge […]
- Premium provider of quality WA native grasstrees , specialising in nursery stabilised stock. Dedicated to sound environmental practices, rescues and recycling of this wonderful species.
- Iris and daylily “HALCYON STEPPE IRIS & DAYLILY FARM”, a nursery specialising in Bearded Iris, Tall Bearded Iris, Daylily & Daylilies, Louisiana Iris, Water iris’ Shade Iris, […]
- Living Roses At Living Roses we offer a range of stunning standard rose varieties in a number of colours. Our rose hire service is perfect to help you […]
- Our nursery has the greatest endemic plant production capacity in Australia and we are the most experienced in growing West Australian plants. We pride ourselves in […]
- Muchea Tree Farm We are situated in a small town of Muchea, 50 km north of Perth, Western Australia. Our specialties include native farm trees, proteas, […]
- Organic Botanic Locally grown plants by a small nursery. If you need advice on what to grow and how, this is the place to start. Specialising […]
- Perth Hills Veggie Company Perth Hills Veggie Co. grow heirloom vegetable, herb and flower seedlings which are available at selected nurseries around Perth and are seasonally […]
- St Clements Wholesale citrus tree nursery, in Perth West Australia. David Austin PBR varieties on fortuniana rootstock. A wide range Lemons, Limes and Oranges.
- Succulents Perth is small nursery that’s now been running for three years. Providing imported and hard to find, new and exciting plants for Succulent and Cactus […]
- Swan Valley Nursery Wholesale Herb Nursery. Growers of Renaissance Herbs, Romantic Plants, Swan Valley Organics, Ready to Eat Organics, Wokstyle, Upstarts, Crops in Pots.
- Tass 1 Trees Tass 1 trees was established in 2002, where a small variety of fruit trees were produced. In 2014 a decision to relocate was necessary to expand […]
- The Gardeners Nursery in Anketell on the outskirts of Perth, is a refreshing change from the more usual “supermarket style” garden centres. Especially in a metropolitan […]
- Tulips with a Difference Spring Flowering bulbs. All your favourites plus over 60 exciting new varieties. Also Daylilies and Rhubarb crowns. Quality guaranteed. Grown and supplied […]
- The Woodvale Fish and Lily Farm is arguably one of Australia’s best Water Garden Nurseries, with over 100 ponds on display showcasing and selling 50 varieties […]
- Zanthorrea Nursery Zanthorrea Nursery is a family owned garden centre specialising in growing Australian native plants. On the nursery premises is a 2000 square metre display […]